What are my hardware?
I’ve got my gaming PC and gears back in 2016. It’s not the best but it’s good enough for now. Here are the list:
- Intel Core i7-7700 CPU
- Asus ROG Strix RX470
- 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 RAM
- Asus H170 Pro Gaming Motherboard
- 500W Segotep 80+ Gold PSU
- 120 GB SSD
- 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD
- Gamdias Hermes Gaming Keyboard
- Armaggeddon Scorpion 5 Gaming Mouse
- Armaggeddon Pixxel+ Pro PC27HD Monitor (Primary)
- Philips 21 Inch Monitor (Secondary)
- AVF Chanter Microphone
- SonicGear Titan 9 Speakers
- Gaming Chair? Nah
There you go. On to the next setup section.
What about my software?
The software that I use are pretty basic. They’re there just to get the job done and they work just fine. Here are the list:
- Discord (for communication)
- Sony Vegas (for video auditing)
- Audacity (for audio editing)
- Photoshop (for image editing)
- Open Broadcaster Software (for live streaming)
I’ve been using this setup for a while and I’d say that I’m quite satisfied so far. Upgrades? Maybe in the future when my setup gets broken or outdated.